Why Digital Asset Management?
As your organisation grows it gets harder to keep your digital files under control. Common problems include:
- An increasing amount of time is wasted dealing with requests for images, logos and other files.
- Resources are scattered across CDs, hard disks and network drives.
- People are given the wrong image type, size or format for their needs.
- A lack of control over who uses what, leading to branding issues.
- Money wasted as a result of not re-using resources that have already been paid for.
The Asset Bank solution
Asset Bank is a web application that has been developed hand-in-hand with our clients to help solve these problems. It can either reside on your own server, or be hosted by us.
Key features include:
- Stores files of any type. Supports all popular image, video, audio and document formats, creating thumbnails and preview clips on upload.
- Powerful download options. Create quick download pre-sets (e.g for Print, for Web) and optionally give users the ability to re-size, crop and convert.
- Browser-based. Works with all popular web browsers, allowing your users to access it at any time, from wherever they are in the world.
- Comprehensive permissions. Control who can access the site and what they can do: view, upload, edit, download (with or without approval).
- Feature rich. Video keywords, photo essays, slide shows, masking, saved searches, filters, and much more. View our key features.
- Enterprise scale. Lightning fast searches over high volumes of data; support for LDAP, multi-language, organisational units and asset types.
- Fits in with your company's brand. The front-end can be changed to match your company branding and colour-scheme.
Asset Bank allows you to centralise and manage your digital assets in the most efficient way. It enables your staff and partner organisations to access the files they need whenever they need them without tying up other members of staff and without delay.
In order to gain a better insight of how Asset Bank works, please:
Asset Bank eCommerce
You can also purchase an eCommerce version of Asset Bank, allowing you to sell images on-line. Read more.
What is Image Management?
Image management is a subset of Digital Asset Management. Read more about it here.
Interested in a quote? Please have a look at our Request a Quote page and we’ll be happy to get back to you with indicative pricing.