As an admin user you have the ability to manage other user accounts within the system via the Manage Users page. To get to the Manage Users page, click on the 'Users' link in the Admin section of the main navigation.
On the Manage Users page you are presented with a search form so you can find the users that you want to manage. If you want to see all the users in the system then simply click the 'Find' button without filling in any of the fields. You can also use the 4 tick boxes to search users via a certain criteria.
- Hidden/inactive – This tick box allows you to search for users who have been marked as hidden (via the individual user edit page) and whose accounts are not active (i.e. they can no longer log in).
- Unapproved – This tick box allows you to search for users who have registered for a user account, but have not yet been approved.
- Expired – This tick box allows you to search for users who had an expiry date set on their account, which has subsequently passed (i.e. their account has now expired).
- Admin user – This tick box allows you to search for admin users (selecting this on its own and then clicking 'Find Users' will return a list of all admin users).
Once you have searched and found a list of users, there are a number of actions you can perform.
-  - Edit the users details (e.g. update a telephone number).
- [reset password] - Create a new password for the user any optionally notify him/her by email.
- [message] - Takes you to the Message Users page, with this users name already filled in.
- [login as this user] - This allows you to quickly login as a particular user, to enable you to quickly troubleshoot for example. Note, you will then see a link at the top of the page that allows you to return to your admin account.
- [X] - This will permanently remove the user from Asset Bank, and delete any information associated with that user.
Once you have searched and found a list of users, you can then export the details of these users by clicking the 'Export users' link. The system will then automatically create a tab delimited file and present you with a link to download it.