Why Asset Bank?
Asset Bank is a proven DAM (Digital Asset management) solution with over 450 clients and eight years of continued product development and enhancements.
Your research phase: friendly and knowledgeable sales staff
We understand that it is important not to feel pressured during your research phase, working out which solutions meet your requirements and which offer additional advantages over and above these. As a result you will find our sales staff friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely helpful. With years of experience in the DAM market, a brief call or email exchange can quickly help clarify what may be relevant for your needs and whether or not Asset Bank is a fit.
Your short list phase: a free one month hosted or installed trial
If you decide that Asset Bank may be a fit for you, then we can either give you access to one of our hosted free trial slots or give you a temporary license and allow you to install Asset Bank on your own server. We will then organise a configuration call to help set up some key elements including user groups and permissions, followed by some administrator training to allow you to get to grips with the basics. You can then let us know how you get on at the end of the trial.
Meeting your requirements: feature rich and highly configurable
About 80% of the requirements we see for DAM solutions are the same regardless of company type or sector they are in. However, to make the solution really work for them there is usually always a list of users stories that require something unique to happen. This is where Asset Bank show its strength as we can often meet these specific requirements by configuration, rather than development, due the the highly configurable nature of the software. This can vary from the order in which the search results come back, through to automatic notifications being triggered when an asset has expired - emailing users who have previously downloaded it.
Our experienced business analysts can help you through this process, usually during the free trial period, allowing you to see and validate the solutions presented.
Growing the value of your DAM solution over time
Asset Bank is always evolving, providing support for new file formats, enhancing existing features and adding new ones. Clients can either join our Support and Upgrades programme to receive these, or purchase one-off upgrades at a later date.
Improvements over the last year include:
- Slide Shows and Photo Essays - allowing you to view assets in a slide show, generate embed code for use in other sites or display them on the homepage
- Facebook Like Button - for public facing Asset Banks, helping you to drive more traffic via social media
- Find and Replace - enabling you to correct errors in text attributes over all or a subset of assets
- Featured Saved Searches - admin users can save a search and choose for it to be displayed on the homepage, complete with thumbnails of the first five results
- Asset Feedback – allowing users to send feedback on assets to admin users
- Light box Enhancements (alphabetical sorting, download images into PowerPoint, create high resolution contact sheet PDF)
- Attribute Display Enhancements – decide which attributes to show on the search page, the upload page, asset view, etc.
- New ‘Edit only’ permission option for groups of users
- Security Enhancements – optional strong passwords, security questions, and account lockout after ‘x’ failed attempts
If you are interested in finding out more about what we have to offer and how this may meet your requirements, then please do not hesitate to get in touch for an informal chat.
“ We’ve enjoyed working with the entire Asset Bank Team implementing their solution into our organization. They were extremely helpful throughout the entire process and have always been available to help with any questions. Everyone in our organization is extremely impressed with the final product. ”Dean Spencer, Vice President – I/T, Crescent Resources