Digital Asset Management Software Demo
Showing an Asset Bank that is configured to allow public access to some assets.Launch Open Demo
Showing an Asset Bank that requires all users to login.
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
One of the most important objectives of a Digital Asset Management system is to help organisations manage the use of their brand assets across the World. Asset Bank can store all assets from logos, to creative templates to images and videos. Key features include:
- Brand guidelines for how to use assets, tagged with downloads to encourage users to read them
- One central brand hub for users to download approved brand assets
- An approval process for new creative using brand assets
- Powerful reports to track use of brand assets.
Read about the brand bank we created for the UK's largest TV channel, ITV.
Asset Bank is used by Universities and Higher Education establishments worldwide. It allows them to manage their digital assets (images, video, artwork, documents, etc.) and provide permission controlled self-service access to their staff, students, press and partner organisations. Key features include:
- Self service, permission controlled access
- Flexible metadata including model release forms (confirmation that the student in an image has given their consent for usage)
- LDAP integration
- Approval workflows
This is a link to one of our client's public facing eCommerce Asset Bank sites. Royal Pavilion and Brighton Museums utilise two Asset Banks. One is used for the management of all their digital assets and is accessible only to their staff and key partner organisations, the other is a public facing eCommerce version of Asset Bank. The latter is automatically populated with a sub-set of their internal content via the Asset Bank synchronisation functionality.
If you want to experience more of what Asset Bank has to offer:
- Download our FREE 30 day trial and try it for a month to see what it can do for you
- Call us on +44 (0)1273 923 152 or contact us online now to find out more about our image library trial
If you're too busy right now, simply bookmark us to come back soon